Monday, December 15, 2008

She definitely knows me now!


Today I had another nice visit with Angelina - she definitely knows me now - which will make it hard for both of us when I have to leave her for about a month. She was mostly in a good mood and didn't even take a nap while we were there. She had on another nice outfit when we got there, so I still didn't change her into the clothes I bought for her. But she really looks plump in the outfit - it's because she has 3 layers of clothes on! And it's the very nice interpretor Ira in the picture with her. When we were done at the babyhouse we went to Farida's office and I signed some more documents - then she went to take them somewhere else - I hope I know soon if I will get a court date for Friday - since it's Monday already! Tomorrow is another national holiday here and the babyhouse is closed both tomorrow and Wednesday. It is also supposed to start snowing - so I may not have anything to add until Thursday - but hopefully I'm in the last week of the journey!

No comments: