Tuesday, December 9, 2008

2 hour visit today!



Today I got a 2 hour visit with Angelina - apparently they forget sometimes that the babies are in with the adoptive parents - as I hear that we are only supposed to get about an hour visit. When they first brought her in, she was in a bad mood - all fussy and crying - so I rocked her to sleep and she had about a half hour nap and then when she woke up, she felt great! Ira even got her to smile with us - she also played with the 2 little toys I brought along. I put a diaper on her today and man is she small! But she is very alert and moves around a lot and pushes herself up when she's on her belly - so I'm sure I can put a little more weight on her once I get her back home! And her hair is shaved - just like Kira's was - so that it will grow back in nice and thick!

1 comment:

Teresa said...

Hey Robin,

Wow, how exciting for you! She's very cute! You should be really proud of yourself for going all that way and staying for such a long period. I'm glad everything is working out so well. Hang in there! I'm sure this transition must be tough on you too! If you need anything just let me know.

Teresa