Thursday, December 11, 2008

Another nice visit



We had another nice visit today - although she had a short nap while she was with me again. I guess middle of the afternoon is always going to be close to nap time. Before we went to the babyhouse, we stopped by the bazaar to get Angelina some new clothes - apparently I could have brought some with me - but I would have brought clothes that were too big anyway. We bought some that were for 8 months today and when we tried them on, they were very big - just like the clothes they have for her there. I would say she's closer to 6 months size.

Yesterday the translator Jenga got several papers from the babyhouse that are needed to schedule the court date. He got them earlier than usual, so hopefully I will get the court date for next week Friday, so I can be home for Christmas. Then we will just have to wait a bit longer for Angelina to join us.

2 comments:

Silvia Moreno said...

Congratulations Robin and Kira, she is absolutely precious. We can't wait till she is home.

Silvia, Alex, Kelsey, Kristine and Kimberly Moreno

Rene Fitch said...

Is that a hint that we can buy some baby clothes? We can send some home with Kira.
She's so cute!

Rene